If you are looking for a last minute, super easy Halloween treat, these monster eye macarons are perfect!
What you will need:
Draw circles on the macarons with the edible markers.
Apply a small dab of icing to the back of a candy eyeball (I used a toothpick) and stick to the middle of the macaron.
Repeat with remaining macarons
Don’t get me wrong, I have wonderful memories of carving pumpkins as a kid (and I will carve them with my kids as well) but I have been much more into no-carve pumpkins the last few years. There is so much you can do with them, you avoid the mess and they last a lot longer! Here is a roundup of some fun and unique DIY no-carve pumpkins to try out. These all can be done on real or faux craft pumpkins.
1. DIY Pun-kins! | Studio DIY
2. Decoupage Pumpkins | Brit+Co
3. Marbled Indigo Pumpkins | Alice & Lois
4. Glam Gold & White Pumpkins | A Sip of Bliss
5. DIY No-Carve Watercolor Pumpkins | Paper & Stitch